Authentic Leadership in Specialist Lending with Michael Allison
What does it take to be a successful leader in the financial services sector?
Our latest post delves into this question with insights from an industry expert. Join us as we explore key leadership strategies with Michael Allison, Commercial Director at Roma Finance.
This post is a guide filled with practical advice for anyone aspiring to lead effectively in the dynamic world of finance.
You’ll learn about the importance of authenticity, effective communication, and adapting to the changing workforce.
Let’s get started…
Who is Michael Allison?
Michael Allison is the Commercial Director at Roma Finance, renowned for his journey from a collections agent to a pivotal leadership role.
Over two decades in financial services, Michael has honed his skills in various aspects of the industry, from collections and commercial underwriting to leading operations and sales teams.
His leadership style is marked by a commitment to authenticity and a deep understanding of the human element in business management.
5 Key Leadership Lessons for Financial Professionals:
- Embracing Authentic Leadership: Discover how genuine, transparent leadership can create a positive work environment and foster trust within your team.
- Navigating Team Development Challenges: Learn the importance of allowing your team space to grow, making stepping back at times as crucial as leading from the front.
- Enhancing Team Communication: Uncover effective strategies for bridging generational gaps and building stronger, more connected teams.
- Adapting to Workforce Dynamics: Gain insights into adjusting your leadership approach to align with the evolving expectations of today’s diverse workforce.
- Balancing Vision and Practicality: Explore the balance between being a visionary leader and the practical aspects of organizing to achieve business goals.
- Rising Through the Ranks in Lending with D’mitri Zaprazala - February 21, 2024
- Building a Global Lending Empire with Hugh Wade-Jones - February 12, 2024
- Hiring Mortgage Brokers: Employed vs Self-Employed - February 6, 2024